Your deep work is for YOU and what you want to work on for yourself. In my opinion scheduling your deep work with your work shifts may pose an issue. Focusing on your job responsibilities and your own needs at the same time may cause you to neglect one for the other. Try carving out maybe 30 minutes to an hour a day and do your deep work during that time. Keeping on schedule will allow you to build good habits and with the consistency you’ll be able to make your deep work a lifestyle. You’ll enjoy it more and actually look forward to that time you’ve set aside for YOU.
- Do you keep your to do list under a certain amount of items to make sure that it is achievable?
- When do you Deep work?
- How do you know you‘re meditating properly? I find that my mind wanders a lot.
- How did you make your 9–5 ou wake up earlier? Did you exercise more?
- What can I make for breakfast that I can bring to work?
- I work in retail. I have anything but a regular schedule. Trying to build routines that can’t be routine by a clock is tough. Help?
- How do you motivate yourself to take on tasks you’re dreading?
- Do you have any tricks to don’t forger the pomodoro time tracking? I use to do one or two pomodoros and then focus that much that I simply forget about the pomodoro timer.
- How they can work without interrupt give me clue please
- What happens when your task takes longer than 20 minutes?
- Sometimes I get anxious when starting a deep work session. I put too much pressure and I got blocked without doing anything. Any suggestions to enjoy the session?
- How do you stay discipline while being self employed?
- How do I get back on track after I realized I got distracted and will not be able to complete all my tasks for the day?
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- How do you stay focused when work-related chats, like Slack, constantly demand your attention?