Write out all your tasks with small boxes in front of each. Then review them and use the “A-B-C method” to rank tasks by importance. Focus on just the most important three. Finally, check the boxes for each task as you complete them.
- How do you deal with chronic emotionnal pain like chest compression due to anxiety?
- If you have a compelling idea (like a breakthrough) during meditation, do you stop to write it down or you hold on to it until the end of the session ?
- How will this meditation session effect not only me, but others around me?
- What kinds of exercises can do and how long do I have to exercise for when walking??
- Where can I find a regimen for core, lower back, and hips?
- What are some other habits I should add?
- I work two jobs. When I’m working two shifts on the same day, there’s only to things to do on the list Job A then drive to job B…because of this I am having a hard time “making this a habit”. I work two shifts on the average 3 days/week. How do I modify my behavior on my double shift days?
- Do you write things other than your to do list on your to do list? Like encouragements for yourself or something you’re grateful for?
- I’m confused, how do I plan and write my to do list?
- How do you get out of a mental funk??
- How can you focus on thing and not on the entire list, so you don’t feel overwhelmed?
- How do you determine what is most and least important when faced with competing priorities?
- How often do you update/reflect on your to do list? Daily? When it’s finished? Do you keep up a running task list? Do you check it every night or every morning?
- How do you migrate tasks from previous days?
- Is there a way to mark off your to-do lists as you complete a task? I think I need a new app to use as my to-do lists as with the Fabulous app seems only a listing service and not an interactive to-do.