Then practice focused deep work.
Eat and sleep healthy.
Enjoy your family & friends.
When something doesn’t not go according to plan, try your best to fix it rather than ignoring it, being lazy, or even afraid of the change in plan, fix it and move forward.
remember to see the change in plan as a new experience or challenge rather than set back.
- How do you remain productive when you suffer from anxiety and depression?
- How does one drop body fat from 22% to 15% in two months?
- How long after you wake up do you eat breakfast?
- How do others floss when they have wires on the back of their teeth from braces/ veneers
- I cannot seem to organise my deep work session. I just dive in and start working in a scattered way on whatever seems more urgent and making me the most stressed. Then I get to the end and panic that I have not done anything. Any suggestions?
- Could you add/suggest a confidence hypnosis for a night time meditation?
- What’s been your biggest tool for success when it comes to staying on track?
- How do you stay awake when meditating?
- How do I avoid lazyness?
- How do you keep committed to your meditation practice?
- Is meditating and chanting the same?
- When is better to get the most benefits of meditation — morning or night?
- How can I be more organised and focused? Can I do it with willpower alone? Or are there other techniques/resources that will support me with this aim?
- How do you feel after meditating? Does it really help your day?
- Does duration of meditation effect efficiency?