Teach yourself to take a pause before reacting on anything. Take a few seconds, take a deep breath , focus on positive and accept things if you _really_ have extra time to help others or politelly explain that you don’t have time and you have business to do.
- How do you most successfully set yourself up to complete your afternoon routine? I always struggle with starting it and making it stick.
- What kind of workouts do you like doing to stay in shape or keep the weight off?
- What amout of time have you found is best to spend meditating to maximize mental clarity throughout the day?
- What are the versatile ways in which you can eat breakfast every morning?
- Do you like to workout before or after you eat?
That is still work in progress for me. I think the best way is to pause, calm your breathing, shut down the outside world and focus on breaking down the task you were given into small parts that you can organize, prioritize and then start working on
- I work in retail. I have anything but a regular schedule. Trying to build routines that can’t be routine by a clock is tough. Help?
- How do you motivate yourself to take on tasks you’re dreading?
- Do you have any tricks to don’t forger the pomodoro time tracking? I use to do one or two pomodoros and then focus that much that I simply forget about the pomodoro timer.
- How they can work without interrupt give me clue please
- What happens when your task takes longer than 20 minutes?
- Sometimes I get anxious when starting a deep work session. I put too much pressure and I got blocked without doing anything. Any suggestions to enjoy the session?
- How do you stay discipline while being self employed?
- How do I get back on track after I realized I got distracted and will not be able to complete all my tasks for the day?
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- How do you stay focused when work-related chats, like Slack, constantly demand your attention?