Plan clear objectives. Think how good You are going to feel when You achieve the goal. Write thoughts that interrupt work to deal with them later.
- How do you motivate yourself to study?
- I like to mix up what exercise I do each day based on how I’m feeling. Do you think this makes it less of a “routine” when it’s not always the same?
- Does your breakfast routine change on your days off? Sometimes I find myself missing breakfast on days I don‘t work since I get stuck in the I‘ll do it later mode.
- Does anyone have any other very quick breakfast recommendations?
- I started with low impact exercise and am taking baby steps, how do I keep motivated?
- I work in retail. I have anything but a regular schedule. Trying to build routines that can’t be routine by a clock is tough. Help?
- How do you motivate yourself to take on tasks you’re dreading?
- Do you have any tricks to don’t forger the pomodoro time tracking? I use to do one or two pomodoros and then focus that much that I simply forget about the pomodoro timer.
- How they can work without interrupt give me clue please
- What happens when your task takes longer than 20 minutes?
- Sometimes I get anxious when starting a deep work session. I put too much pressure and I got blocked without doing anything. Any suggestions to enjoy the session?
- How do you stay discipline while being self employed?
- How do I get back on track after I realized I got distracted and will not be able to complete all my tasks for the day?
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- How do you stay focused when work-related chats, like Slack, constantly demand your attention?