Counting down from 10 concentration on my breathing and imaging dreaming
- How do you remain productive when you suffer from anxiety and depression?
- On days when you‘re injured or in pain, how do you suplement your usual workout?
- How can I calm myself down at work?
- Do you write your To Do list first thing or do you prefer writing yours before bed?
- What are the best stretches and exercises to improve flexibility?
Yes, sometimes I visualize when I need focus to meditation and reduce distraction . The visualization mostly I picture is air going from trachea to lung and lungs are inflating and deflating.
My homeland. All those places that reminds me of something that brings me to peace. It can be a specific smell. The foliage of the trees. The feeling of the sun in my skin. Looking at my mom cooking while I’m sitting looking at her and making jokes. The music from my father’s guita. The long walks through my favorite neighborhoods in the city that used to relax me relax before exams. My favorite color: green.
I’m not sure that I’ve visualized the rhythm of my breathing, however I tend to think about it like the ocean’s tides. Sometimes it is harder and faster, calmer, low tide, high tide, rip tide.
I don’t use visual. I use mental. I focus on a field of flowers!🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
I just imagine myself surrounded by golden light. It gives me more of a calming effect. Then I imagine myself inhaling and exhaling this.
I just imagine my lungs being filled with air and letting it out as I exhale.
I focus on the breath rather than a visualisation when I’m doing rhythmic breathing. I guess I do think of it as a square. I am the breath the breath is me. It is about the now. If I become distracted I thank the thought and let it pass like a cloud. I notice traffic for instance I note sound. If I feel cold I note that sensation feeling. If I start to think about class and worry. I note that as emotion. Everything comes and goes. Live in this moment it’s the only one that matters right now
I count each inhale and exhale until I reach 10 and start over. I visualise a balloon being inflated, untill my lungs are full, and slowly deflating and becoming limp as my muscles relax in the exhale.
I tend to visualize while meditating with breathing. My visualisations now are myself being more positive, generous and a better person.
- Could you add/suggest a confidence hypnosis for a night time meditation?
- What’s been your biggest tool for success when it comes to staying on track?
- How do you stay awake when meditating?
- How do I avoid lazyness?
- How do you keep committed to your meditation practice?
- Is meditating and chanting the same?
- When is better to get the most benefits of meditation — morning or night?
- How can I be more organised and focused? Can I do it with willpower alone? Or are there other techniques/resources that will support me with this aim?
- How do you feel after meditating? Does it really help your day?
- Does duration of meditation effect efficiency?