Because it’s the most effective tool for cleaning the tight spaces between the teeth. And generally removes visible film & plaque on the teeth.
- How do you keep a repetitive routine from becoming boring
- What would be the perfect Monday to Friday breakfast?
- When do I know the stretch pain is me stretching properly versus hurting myself?
- How do you prioritise your study modules?
- How do you stay discipline while being self employed?
- How many times a day do you floss?
- Why should I floss???
- What do you do about teeth that are really tight against each other?
- How often do you need to floss?
- What’s the best recommendation to incorporate flossing into an everyday habit?
- Recently I read that flossers who use waxed minted floss like Oral B have higher rates of certain type of cancers due to the chemical that the floss is coated with. Does this scare you? What alternative would you use?
- Do you floss before or after you brush your teeth?
- How long should I be flossing?
- Do you only floss between each set of teeth once, or go back over them a second time?
- Is it better to floss before or after brushing the teeth?