- What are the best ways to reduce and eliminate belly, abdominal, and thigh fat?
- What do you do about teeth that are really tight against each other?
- Do you write completing your daily rituals as part of your to-do list or should I keep them separate?
- Do you meditate lying down or sitting up?
- Do you find guided or silent meditation more effective?
Second, use short, guided meditations on YouTube to train your mind to be comfortable with meditation.
Third, once you’re comfortable with meditation and quieting your mind, begin to visualize SPECIFIC parts to your goal.
Repeat often, hopefully daily, and forgive yourself for anything that you feel is not going well.
Meditation is a skill. So it requires mistakes and insights for your practice to grow into what you envision.
- Could you add/suggest a confidence hypnosis for a night time meditation?
- What’s been your biggest tool for success when it comes to staying on track?
- How do you stay awake when meditating?
- How do I avoid lazyness?
- How do you keep committed to your meditation practice?
- Is meditating and chanting the same?
- When is better to get the most benefits of meditation — morning or night?
- How can I be more organised and focused? Can I do it with willpower alone? Or are there other techniques/resources that will support me with this aim?
- How do you feel after meditating? Does it really help your day?
- Does duration of meditation effect efficiency?